Team Insurance Requirements
- All teams participating in a West Coast Premier Tournament are required to have proof of Team Insurance.
- All Team Insurance Certificates must list West Coast Premier Tournaments under Additionally Insured.
- Copies of proof of insurance must be submitted to West Coast Premier Tournaments no later than 30 days prior to the event you are participating in.
- Teams that do not have Insurance listing West Coast Premier as Additionally Insured will NOT be eligible to participate in the event.
- West Coast Premier Tournaments will accept any form of team insurance, whether it’s through your local league or through another entity. Your policy MUST include West Coast Premier Tournaments as Additionally Insured. (very simple, contact your insurance agent and have that added to your certificate of insurance)
Additionally Insured Information:
West Coast Premier Tournaments, LLC
13504 NE 84th St. Ste 103-262
Vancouver, WA 98682
Purchase Team Insurance
To Purchase team insurance, please contact Chris Green with AIC Insurance Agency, he will take care of all of your team’s needs!
Chris Green, AIC Insurance Agency
1400 SE Johnson Rd Suite 210
Milwaukie, OR 97267