1. No outside food or drinks. Refillable water bottles are allowed and there is a full service restaurant located inside the NW Sports Hub.
2. $10.00 gate fee weekend pass (cash only) for anyone 13 years old and up. Coaches and players are free.
3. All games are 6 innings or 70 minutes (clock starts at the completion of the plate meeting) whichever occurs first, the flip rule will apply in last inning if necessary.
4. In the last inning or last declared inning – the losing team will bat first.
If they do not tie or take a lead, the winning team will bat until time expires.
–A. Once last inning is determined, the game will conclude upon the finish of that inning (even if there is still time remaining)
–B. A new inning starts as soon as the final out of the previous inning has been recorded.
–C. The last declared inning will be determined at game officials’ discretion. Will occur any time within the 55-65 minute range and can be declared in the middle of an inning.
–D. Tied bracket games requiring a winner will go to “International Tie Breaker rules” a runner on second base and one out.
5. For all Home Runs, the second color break in wall barrier will mark a home run.
6. The ceiling net will be played as a live ball (as if it were the sky) while all other netting will be played as a fence.
–A. A ball caught of the ceiling net will be ruled an out.
–B. A ball that lands in fair/foul or rolls fair/foul after bouncing off the ceiling net will be ruled accordingly.
7. A coin flip will determine home and away in Pool play. Playoffs high seed has choice of Home/Away
8. There is a max of 5 runs allowed per inning. Any runs scored after 5 will not be counted. The last inning or last declared innings will not have a run limit (unless declared in middle of inning).
9. Run rules are 12 after 3, 10 after 4 and 8 after 5.
FOR ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS THAT COME UP DURING THE GAME – PLEASE FIND THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR TO GET RESOLVED. ONCE THE NEXT PITCH IS THROWN THERE IS NOTHING A TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR CAN DO.